Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My personal ALL NATURAL CHALLENGE...well maybe not completely natural


I saw a video on YouTube, but I cannot remember the young lady's name, about an All Natural challenge that she wanted to try out. All it is using nothing but natural products for the next two months. So I decided to give it a try. I want to see how the state of my hair will be using MOSTLY natural products. You noticed that I put mostly in CAPS. I will be tweaking this. My TreSemme Naturals Conditioner, maybe the Proclaim Olive Glossing conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum aren’t going anywhere. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right? But the Crème of Nature Argan Oil products will be put on hold for awhile. So here is plan:
Ø From now until March 23rd 96.5% (I’m pulling that percentage out of my ass lol) of the products I will use will be natural products.
Ø On shampoo wash days, only use natural products with the exception of TreSemme Naturals and Garnier Fructis to help detangle.
Ø My natural products of choice are, of course, my Shi-Naturals and Silk Dreams products.
Ø Moisturize and seal every other day with Shi-Naturals Creamy Leave-in and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum.
Ø I will still use the Shi-Naturals No-Poo Co-wash Conditioner and maybe the Proclaim Olive Glossing Conditioner to co-rinse with but I will use a natural conditioner to deep condition with.
That’s it. Very straight forward.  
I’ll post updates every couple of weeks.

*note: I will be using the ORS Creamy Aloe to clarify once a month and the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor every other week for a bit of protein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment