Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Regimen as of November 2012


UPDATED 12-6-12
I wash my hair 2 times a week. My first wash is on Tuesdays I co-rinse/co-wash my hair. On Friday's, I do my shampoo washes. I air dry mostly and limit my heat usage to once a month, if that. Below is my regimen and the products I use. 

I texlax every 3 to 4 months
Use heat once month if I use it at all.
Moisturize and Seal every night
Apply my oil to scalp Sunday through Thursday
I deep condition with heat for no more than 30 minutes.
I deep condition after every wash
Sunday-Thursday:
Scalp Treatment
  • Apply Hair Trigger to my scalp especially to my nape which is my problem area

Tuesdays: Co-wash/Co-Rinse
  • I co-rinse/co-wash with whatever conditioner I feel like using that day
  • I deep condition with whatever Shi-Naturals Deep Conditioner or Silk Dreams DC I have on had or the ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque or ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner
  • Then I apply my leave-ins (Shi-Naturals Creamy Leave-In, CON Spray Leave-in, then seal with Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum) *I now use TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner and the Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum*
  • Finger detangle
  • Air dry in a bun or down

Friday: Shampoo wash days
  • Wash with Shi-Naturals Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo or Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Shampoo
  • Condition with the ORS Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Moisturizing Conditioner or TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner or CON Intensive Conditioning Treatment or the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
  • Then I deep condition with whatever Shi-Naturals Deep Conditioner or Silk Dreams I have on hand or ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque or ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner
  • Then I apply my leave-ins (Shi-Naturals Creamy Leave-In, CON Spray Leave-in, then seal with Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum)*I now use TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner and the Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum* 
  • Finger detangle
  • Air dry in a bun or down
*Yes I have a lot of products. I am not ashamed lol
*I do not use combs on my hair much anymore and so far so good*
*I t-shirt dry only*

Products List:

Shampoo:
Sulfate Free: CON Argan Moisture and Shine Shampoo
Clarifying: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

Conditioner:
CON Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
ORS Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Moisturizing Conditioner 


Deep Conditioners: 
Shi-Naturals:
Moisture Balance 
Protein Balance
Coconut Creme Conditioner
Olive and Almond Oil Conditioner 

Silk  Dreams:
Chocolate Bliss
Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
Mocha Silk Infusion

Others:
ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque
ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner
Soft N Free GroHealthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment


Leave-ins and Serum I use to moisturize and seal with:
Shi-Naturals Creamy Leave-In
Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum 
Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment