1. NO NEW PRODUCT BUYS AT ALL - I have goal absolutely crazy with buying products in November. So much so that I am fully stocked up on products for awhile. There is no need to buy anything new to try out...I did it, I did it! Lol I haven't bought a single product this month. Not even to replenish old products. Although, I almost bought some of those TGIN products 2 days into the month. Lol I am super proud of myself.
2. Take Manebolism Vitamins nightly - I'll touch on this in more detail in the future. I have finished my second bottle of Manetabolism.
3. Continue to deep condition with steam at least once a week - I have been loving using steam during my deep conditioning sessions. I can't see myself using my dryer to DC anytime soon. I have kind off slacked a bit with this. I didn't steam as much I wanted to. Will be back at it next month.
4. Keep my Just Grow Already Journal up-to-date. - I fell off with using my journal for a few months during the year. I have been back on it since August. I believe she will have one for 2014 and I will be purchasing it. Even though I did update my journal I still didn't do after each wash day. I bought the new journal and will be updating it soon.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO HEAT. - I am not a heat basher in the least. I like wearing my hair down to relieve the tedium of bunning so much. As I mentioned before I hate that for some reason when I try to comb through my hair when it's straight that my ends tend to stick together (if that makes sense). So I will take it one month at a time and not use any heat until I get my touch up. I did not get my hair done this month. No heat has touched my hair this month.
I think I did. fabulous job this month with my goals. Lol
How did you do?