Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Detangling Combo


After trying TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner it became my staple co-wash/co-rinse conditioner. But after a taking a break from it then revisiting it my hair did not like it anymore. I ended up putting it to the side. Recently, I decided to give it another try as my leave-in/detangler. I don’t use oils to seal with anymore. I only use serums. My favorite has been the Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum but after seeing Babilon Kay’s (HealthyHairMission) video on how good the Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum is for detangling, I went out and purchased it. I use it to seal with after applying the TreSemme Naturals. My hair is loving this combo. My hair air dries very soft, smooth, and is very moisturized after using it. So far, it has help make detangling a little easier. A little bit goes along way with both products.  



No comments:

Post a Comment