So my plan was to texlax my hair @ 16 week post. That deadline has come and gone. This stretch has been going pretty good. So why relax? In my eyes, there is no need to just because I’m finally 16 weeks post. I am going to continue my stretch this time pushing it back to 24 weeks. If my stretch is still going well at that point, I will continue stretching. No I am not transitioning but I want to stretch for as long as I can. If I decide to transition, there will definitely be a post about it. Buns/ponytails have been best friend during this stretch and they will continue to be.