Saturday, November 30, 2013

DECEMBER 2013 GOALS

I haven't done any goals in awhile because I never really meet them. lol But I am going to try my hardest to meet the goals that I set for myself for the month of December.

1. NO NEW PRODUCT BUYS AT ALL - I have goal absolutely crazy with buying products in November. So much so that I am fully stocked up on products for awhile. There is no need to buy anything new to try out.

2. Take Manebolism Vitamins nightly - I'll touch on this in more detail in the future.

3. Continue to deep condition with steam at least once a week -  I have been loving using steam during my deep conditioning sessions. I can't see myself using my dryer to DC anytime soon.

4. Keep my Just Grow Already Journal up-to-date. - I fell off with using my journal for a few months during the year. I have been back on it since August. I believe she will have one for 2014 and I will be purchasing it.

5. ABSOLUTELY NO HEAT. - I am not a heat basher in the least. I light wearing my hair down to relieve the tedium of bunning so much. As I mentioned before I hate that for some reason when I try to comb through my hair when it's straight that my ends tend to stick together (if that makes sense). So I will take it one month at a time and not use any heat until I get my touch up.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely need it with the No Buy goal. I'm a sucker for trying a new product. No heat shouldn't be a problem.

      Delete