1. Use heat once this month...I got my hair straightened at the beginning of the month. That was the one and only time heat touched my hair in Feb. Passed
2. Use up at least one product...I used not only used up a product I used up three. Check 2 blog posts back to see what they are. Passed
3. Exercise 3 times a week...Failed
4. Take Manetabolism vitamins daily...Passed. I used up a bottle around the middle of Feb and started bottle number 4.
5. Absolutely NO BUYING NEW PRODUCTS...Failed. I am done trying to not buy any new products. I like trying new products. I just have to try and curb the amount of new products I get. I am a product junkie. lol
6. Deep Condition my ends at least 2 times this month...I was able to get in those dc despite my hair being straight a little longer than anticipated. Passed
All in all I did pretty good for the month.
I have only 1 goal for the month March and it is not hair related. My goal is to complete the 21 Day Snatch It Back Challenge on Instagram. This challenge is hosted by the mother/daughter fitness team Ellen and Lana Ector from the Black Girls Workout Too and Black Girls Workout 2 dvds. I have both dvds but I have only used their second one so far and I love it. My issue is sticking to working out. When they did their first 21 day challenge in January I Iasted about 2 weeks. I will do my best to actually finish the challenge.
I will be using their second dvd, pictured above. I love this dvd. It's actually a lot of fun to do. The workout is broken down into 8 chapters. Levels, which is led by Lana (the daughter), is all about the booty. This squats workout is absolutely no joke. You will feel it the next day. lol I also purchased the very popular Polar FT4F Monitor. I have seen this in several fitness groups. What I love about it is that it can be personalized with your weight, age, and other information. It is very easy to use. So tomorrow is day 1 of 21. Time to start getting healthier and beach ready.