Friday, March 14, 2014

Mid-Week Wash: Naturelle Grow (3/12)

This wash day was done with all Naturelle Grow products. 



{1} Parted my hair into 4 sections. I dampened each section with water from a spray bottle. Applied the Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark and Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner. I did this on damp hair outside of the shower to help save on time.
{2} I rinsed each section for about a minute once I got into the shower. My hair felt clean but not stripped. Which is great. I have this cleansing conditioner 2 thumbs up.
{3}After my hair was cleansed I went on to applying the Mango and Coconut Water Deep Conditioning Treatment. I sat under the steamer for about 20 minutes. My hair wash very soft and moisturized. 
 {4} After rinsing out the deep conditioner, I towel dried for about 30 minutes or so. I went on to adding my leave-ins and detangling.  I had a few more knots then usual. At that point I finger detangled my hair. I still lost the same amount of hair I normally do. Overall it was good wash day.

No comments:

Post a Comment