Sunday, October 19, 2014

Wash Day Chronicles: 14 Months Post (60 wks)

{1} Pre-pooed overnight with the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Complex Serum. I said that I wasn't going to this again but I'm glad I did. It made the in-shower detangling much more easier.
{2} I shampooed with the Silk Hydration by L. Jones Extreme Clean Shampoo. I purchased this shampoo around the time I purchased the Lemonade Shampoo. It does exactly what the name says. It extremely cleaned my hair. I would say that this conditioner could be more along the lines of chelating shampoo. At least that's what it felt like. There was not a drop of moisture left in my hair  after using it. The great part about it is that it did not tangle or matte my hair at all. This shampoo would be used every other month to get rid of product build up and possible mineral build up.
{3} Followed up with the Hairitage Hydration Pink Grapefruit Punch conditioner. I used A LOT of this conditioner in each section to help restore moisture to my hair after shampooing. It was well worth it. After rinsing the conditioner, I t-shirt dried my hair. After taking off the t-shirt, my hair felt absolutely great. Very moisturized.
{4} Applied Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Deep Penetrating Treatment as my dc of choice. This conditioner goes onto my hair smoothly. The texture of my hair in the back is very loose. The conditioner defines that section something fierce. I love it. lol I did 2 deep conditioning sessions under my steamer. After rinsing out the deep conditioner my hair felt very hydrated. I would repurchase.
{5} Next, I used the Silk Hydration by L. Jones Leave-in Conditioner to detangle, the Intensive Hydration Complex to seal, and I added the Kurl Pop to twist my hair. I love how the Kurl Pop help to stretch my hair and it also gives my hair great definition. This would be my go-to product for twist outs in the future, (I think I mentioned that before lol)

That's it! Another good wash day.

No comments:

Post a Comment