Here are a few of my highlights from this year
1. Tried Henna once. Liked it but haven't done another treatment this year.
2. Had my hair highlighted and also touched up. The color is no longer burgundy. I can't quite pick the color that it is now.
3. Tried lots and lots and lots of new products. Fell in love with some and others were just infatuation. lol
4. Got rid of the majority of my product stash. Not by using them up but by either giving them away and also throwing some out.
5. Found some staple products but I will always continue to try out new products.
6. Completed my transition to natural. Yay
7. Finally trying out flat twist outs and having the nerve to wear them out even if I don't find them to be "perfect".
8. I trimmed my hair. A LOT this year.
9. Then I cut my hair. Not trim but cut. lol
Let's get back to this cut and the condition my hair is in now.
(top) The first picture is from the beginning of my journey. I was still relaxing but stretching them out as long as could. The only thing that is the same about my hair from 2012 to today is the length. After cutting my hair in October, I am back to shoulder length. But now my hair is thicker and fuller.
Next length check will probably be in April. I plan on getting some twists in January and keeping them until sometime in April. Between taking my vitamins, applying Wild Growth Oil a few days a week and massaging my scalp I hope to see some decent growth.
How was you journey this year?