1. I made my treatment by mixing the clay with some apple cider vinegar and argan oil in a glass bowl. With my hair in four sections, I sprayed my hair with water and applied the mask to my hair.
Here are a couple of pictures of my hair with the clay in it. I let the clay sit in my hair for a few hours and then rinsed it out in the shower.
2. I shampooed with Mane Choice's Detangling shampoo to help get the clay out of my hair and scalp. I used the Scalp Invigorator for a nice scalp massage but also to help remove the rest clay.
3. Next up was the detangling conditioner. This conditioner is very moisturizing and it defines my curls. When I rinse the conditioner out my stays moisturized.
4. I just ordered the Mane Choice deep conditioner, Until I get it, I deep conditioned and sat under the steamer with Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner.
5. Next, I applied the 3-in-1 Leave In and detangled my hair. I usually twist my hair and let it air try but I wanted to try another way to stretch my hair. I banded my hair. I find myself going back to this method every now and then. These are the results from them. I love how the leave-in gives my hair some shine. I rarely have any type of shine in my hair.
6. I used the above products to put my hair in my usual bun.
How was your wash day?