Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hair Haul...Part 2

I got the rest of my products! Yay! I got home last night to all these wonderful packages. It was like Christmas all over again. So here is what I got.

1. Length check t-shirt...I finally have a length check shirt. I can now do a proper length check.

2. Talisha's Secret 100% Pure Organic Hair Growth and Repair Oil...I have decided to try just to see if it works. Talisha has really nice relaxed hair and want to see if her product really works.

3. Annabelle's Perfect Blend White Chocolate Mousse Hair Mask...Divachyk from the Relaxed Thairapy blog wrote a great review on this deep conditioner and you know how much I love my chocolate scented hair products. lol I can't wait to use this.

4. Annabelle's Perfect Blends Essentially Organic Hair and Body Oil...This was a free sample  

3 comments:

  1. NICE haul! I'm excited to read your reviews on the Annabelle's products. Divachyk loves that stuff!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely be putting in my 2 cents on that deep conditioner soon.

      Delete
  2. How did you like Talisha's Secret oil? I just purchased it. ..did it work for you?

    ReplyDelete