Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mission: Grow My Bangs Out...How did it end?

Back in April of last year I made it my mission to finally do something about these bangs of mine. Granted, I did retain a good amount of length since they were cut awhile back but that area of my hair is the shortest and slowest growing section. I made a goal to grow and retain my bangs at chin length by the end of 2013. Did I make it?

April 2013

January 2014


















I sure did make my way to chin length. Yay for me! lol I know that I didn't have that for to grow from April to the end of the year but since that area grows slow I am happy that I was able to finally grow my bangs the longest they have ever been, that I can remember. Can't wait to see how long they will be at the end of the year.

5 comments: