Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wash Day Chronicles 1/15/14

Yesterday was my co-wash day. Since I have been working out and sweating something crazy it was much needed. My new growth was feeling a bit rough.

1. I rinsed my hair and scalp really well to make sure that I washed out the sweat.
2. I co-washed with Hairitage Hydration Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner. I still am not a fan of the consistency of this conditioner but the softness of my hair after rinsing and t-shirt drying my hair helps me to get over it. lol

    3. Instead of deep conditioning my entire head I decided to implement deep conditioning my ends only, as pictured above, using the Razzberry Coconut Affair from Silk Dreams. I deep conditioned my ends in four sections. Two for the longer sections of hair and two for my bang area that is shorter than the rest of my hair. I think that doing this will help to get rid of conditioners that I don't use very often. After applying the saran wrap to my ends, I put on my deep conditioning bonnet to help keep the rest of my hair from completely drying and it worked. I'll update how this technique helps my ends after I have done it for awhile.

4. Detangled with Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows and sealed with Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum. My hair dried very soft and moisturized. Over all it was good wash day.


1 comment: