Sunday, September 28, 2014

That Urge Has Reared It's Head!

What urge am I speaking of? The urge to cut, cut, cut! I've been wanting to cut off the relaxed ends really bad lately. One of the reasons why is all because of one particular product. Yes a product. I think this is a new level of product junkieness. lol

I have seen so many nice wash and goes being done with Camille Rose Naturals newly formulated Curl Maker. I have always been intrigued by the wash and go. It's one of two styles I always wanted to try in the event that I ever decided to become natural. I have been trying to figure a good technique to use and what products to try. I think that I have found a good product to try them out with.

The second reason is because I am loving my new growth/natural hair. Every time I wash my hair I'm loving it even more. I wish I could get a decent picture of it. If I had a pair of hair shears yesterday I might have went ahead and did it. Luckily I don't. lol When I applied the Hydratherma Naturals to my hair yesterday, it gave my hair some serious definition. lol But of course I am not going to cut it especially not behind these reasons. I know that I will regret it and not be happy if I do. I will be doing my best to make to the two year mark. I have a decent amount of new growth but I want it to grow out some more before I chop away the relaxed ends. Oh the drama that is a hair journey. lol


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your curls! I see that 2 year mark in sight for you chica! You can make it!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying not to break before the two year mark. I try my best every wash day to get a good picture of my hair but it has not gone well. I'm gonna keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! I JUST had that same issue. I am one month shy of 2 years post and the BC itch is getting real. I absolutely love my little coils and curls and I am just ready to start enjoying my natural hair....buuuutt this shrinkage stops me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! 2 years already? I'm only a year behind you. lol Shrinkage is preventing me from cutting too. When straightened the longest parts of my hair is at neck length and I have bangs in the front. It's not time to cut yet. No matter how much I may want too. lol

    ReplyDelete