Saturday, September 12, 2015

One Month Relaxer Free

It has been a little over a month since I cut the rest of the relaxed ends off. I have felt a wide range of emotions. One minute I am loving my hair. The next minute I want to relax it. Another minute, I want to cut it off. There is no happy medium. Lately my the ends have been super bushy but when I put some curl defining gel on, it curls up. It's the weirdest thing to me. My hair is shorter and tighter at the crown. The back is looser and longer. I think it will be awhile before I am fully use to me hair. I tried a twist out last week. Everyone else loved it but it was super frizzy to me. 



















Here are a few more pics of my hair texture














I got a trim about a week or two ago. That got rid of some of the straighter pieces that were lurking around. I haven't done a full review of the SSS Plates but just let me say this. I still like the plates but they come apart quite easily. I have had to throw out a lot of the long black plates because the snaps have come completely off. I think that it is my fault though. Maybe I put too much hair on there. The small purple plates are my favorites and have not tore on me at all.

I am still trying to figure this natural thing out. Man, does it take a lot to get use to. Lol I will master my hair sooner or later.


6 comments:

  1. Your curls are gorgeous! I just love the way that the color makes them pop!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want to color the rest of my hair. I love how the color makes my hair pop.

      Delete
  2. I agree with KLP, I LOVE your curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love your curl pattern! Your hair is really flourishing. Do u still use Talishas Secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I still trying to get use to my hair. lol I haven't used TS oil in a long time. I have been using the Wild Growth Oil on and off for a little bit now.

      Delete
  4. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Kawaii discount code

    ReplyDelete