Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SSS Plates Update

I mentioned once before about how the black stretch plates have been breaking on me. I have lost a lot of these plates because of this. As you see pictured on the left, this is what has been happening. These plates do exactly what the creator has said that they do. They stretch my hair very well. I think that this is my fault. I prefer to air dry my hair in twists. I believe that I put too much hair on there. I'm not tripping over it because I prefer to use the purple plates that stretch the roots anyway. If she starts to sell them on separately I would buy more purple plates.

Have you bought a set of the plates? How are they treating you?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Candance, my dear.... :-) I love my plates and I've only had one to break and that was on day one. I can't quite remember why it broke. I don't believe I was being too rough or put too much hair in them...it's all a blur now. I still use that one, I simply use a roller set hair pin/clamp (the pin you use to secure the roller to the hair) to secure the length of my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay! I still love the plates. I wish so many of them didn't break on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay! I still love the plates. I wish so many of them didn't break on me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to try them but I would need too many of them with my density. I love the concept though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely a great concept. I just wish so many of mine didn't break.

      Delete
  5. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Article Furniture Coupon

    ReplyDelete