Saturday, May 25, 2013

Aunt Jackie's Curls and Coils: Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy Review

      


As I stated intro post about this product, I have been using it to help do a light detangle before washing my hair. I lightly spray my hair with water just enough to get it a little damp then I apply a about a quarter size amount to each section. Then proceed to finger detangle. I must say that it does the job pretty well. It goes on very easily. The slip is pretty good. When I come across a tangle it pulls apart pretty easily. My new growth tends to get a bit more tangled sometimes so I add a bit more that area. The tangles are much easier to get out. I still take my time when working them out but it definitely gets the job done. My only con is the sticky feeling that it gets sometimes but it's not a big deal because this does not stay on my hair. I personally would not use this as a leave-in on my hair. I don't care for the dry feeling my hair gets after it the product has dried on my hair. Just let me clairfy, that I have not used this as a leave-in but I have left it on my hair for awhile before going ahead and washing my hair.

My verdict:
All in all I give it a thumbs up. I can't wait to see how it works once I get more new growth in.

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I have heard a lot of people say that they didn't care for it as a leave-in either.

    ReplyDelete