Sunday, May 26, 2013

Revisiting Avocado Pudding Conditioning Cream

If you can recall I wasn't too sure how felt about Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Conditioning Cream. The last time I used it I loved how soft and manageable it made my hair but hated that it just sat on top of my hair. I decided to try it out again since I have my lovely steamer. So yesterday, I decided to use it again. This time around the conditioner went on my hair nicely. Although there was still some places that it did just on my hair it wasn't as bad as it was before. Once I got under the steamer the conditioner melted right into my hair leaving very soft but not as easy to detangle. I don't think that I'll repurchase the Avocado Pudding Conditioner. The outcomes are too inconsistent for me to want to continue to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to try it one more time and just went ahead and gave it away. I just couldn't understand why it is marketed for transitioners/stretchers and it does so little for slip. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing this one either.

    ReplyDelete