I have been trying to loss weight and better for as long as I can remember. I start and stop my weight loss so much that it's ridiculous. I've even gone as far as to get a personal trainer for a bit. My issue is food. I eat whatever I want when I want. Knowing that it's bad for me. Fruits and veggies are not a staple in my diet and my body is showing it. It's time that I take seriously take charge of my weight and life style. I turned 30 week and I don't want to continue to look and feel horrible. Although I would like to be 5 pounds lighter by the end of the month that will not be my main focus. I tend to get discouraged when I focus on the number on the scale. Below are the goals that I want to meet by Oct 1.
1. Eat breakfast daily....I have never been big on eating breakfast but that will change. I will start getting up early enough to make sure that I am able to fix breakfast.
2. Make sure that I have fruit and veggies everyday
3. Exercise 4 times a week
4. Drink 4-5 bottles of water daily...drinking water hasn't been an issue for me but it can get better.
5. Utilize Myfitnesspal daily
6. Take my lunch with me to work...I work in downtown Chicago where the food choices are limitless. lol I tend to pick the not so great choices. Doing this has also taken a toll on my bank account because everything is more expensive downtown.
7. No sweets...I am a self proclaimed chocoholic. I love me some chocolate.
8. Make sure to have a 1 protein shake a day.
9. Limit my cheat day to Saturdays ONLY.
Feel free to join me in this challenge if you like. Time to get it together.