Friday, August 30, 2013

It's that time again... Monthly Goals

So I haven't been that great at sticking to my goals but I am determined to get my act together and stick to them, So here are goals for the month of September.

1. Deep condition twice a week
2. Use my steamer once a week
3. Limit my heat usage - don't use it at all if I can.
4. Try braid outs and twist outs at least once this month
5. One No new product buy ONLY
6. Workout 3-4 days a week
7. Eat more fruits and veggies

Do you have goals for the month?

2 comments:

  1. My goals for this month are:
    32 oz Water every day.
    No/Lo Heat Usage
    DC Weekly
    Co-wash Weekly
    Exercise 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great goals! We can definitely meet them by the end of the month. Thanks for commenting on my post. I am a fan of your blog and your videos!

      Delete