Saturday, August 10, 2013

So I think I made my decision

I am sticking to texlaxing. I was going to wait until January to make a decision but I changed my mind. I'll go natural somewhere down the line but I'm tired of the extra puffiness and shrinkage. Most importantly, I am tired of dealing with my new growth. lol I want to have easier wash days for a little a bit. This stretch has been rather smooth. Much better than I could ever imagine actually. But I'm over it. So come August 22, I will be starting another stretch. For how long? Who knows. I am going to continue with my original goal of having healthy relaxed hair. I want to be among the many ladies who have achieved what many outside of the hair journey world deem impossible. I was contemplating going natural because I love how full and thick natural hair is when straighten. I wanted that mainly because my bone straight ends were haunting me. lol Anyway, nothing about my regimen is changing and I'm still well on my way to making it to full BSL.  

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree on the 'tired of the extra puffiness and shrinkage.' It gets insane at times! I am a believer of doing what is best for your hair and your lifestyle! Transitioning takes a LOT of time (if you want to keep hair on your head). Your hair is healthy, so you will definitely reach your relaxed healthy hair goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Right now that's how I feel but come time to get it done I might chicken out and continue to stretch. I'm so indecisive. lol

      Delete
    2. LOL! Girl, it took me a year to make the FINAL decision to transition, so I totally understand!

      Delete
  2. It looks like it might take me that long. lol

    ReplyDelete