Sunday, August 24, 2014

E'TAE Carmel Deep Reconstructing Treatment


Price: $19.99 for 8oz
Where: Etaeproducts.com
Description: The Carmel Deep Reconstructing Treatment restores life back into all hair types. Rebuilding damaged hair and maintaining the health of healthy hair. It also: improves texture, adds body, encourages growth, restores natural moisture, encourages manageability, and creates natural shine.
Directions: *This is used before shampoo on damp or dry hair* Apply throughout entire head of hair, beginning in the roots and spreading to the ends. Place a plastic cap on your head (do not sit under dryer). allow treatment to sit for 20 minutes., for deep conditioning 1 hour. Rinse well. Shampoo twice with Camelux-Shampoo and follow with Carmelux Conditioner.
Ingredients: Honey, Bananas, Olive Oil, Cornstarch, Molasses, Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Tea Tree Oil

My POV: 

Texture: It has the consistency of syrup due to the molasses and honey but it goes on smoothly. I have used gloves to apply it. It is sticky so make sure to have some towels and wet paper towels in arms reach.
Scent: It smells like honey. Plain and simple. lol

This is going to be a straight to the point review. Like I stated in my 46 week post wash day chronicles post I am really feeling this product. The time that I let it sit on my hair varies. No matter how long I leave it on, my hair is always soft to the touch even after shampooing. Which I love. This is a really good deep treatment that packs a moisture punch. I want to try it out with the shampoo and conditioner from this line so I can get the full benefits of it. Right now I am just using it as a deep conditioner. The results that I see on Instagram are amazing. It does help soften your hair which makes detangling a lot easier. I honestly can't think of anything else to say about it. I give it a thumbs up. If you are interested in this product and have any questions about it leave them below and I'll answer them as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment