Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wash Day Chronicles: 43 Weeks Post

I co-washed my hair this past Sunday using the Hair Milk Cleansing Conditioner and I deep conditioned under my steamer with Hairitage Hydration's new Chocolate Covered Curls conditioner. This was my first wash after getting my hair cut and straightened.

It was a pretty good wash day even though the Chocolate Covered Curls conditioner wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. I will use it as a co-wash conditioner and see how that works. I lost a very small of hair after detangling. This is less than what I normally loose. Which is awesome.





This is my hair after I have detangled one section unstretched and stretched.  After detangling my hair, I applied my leave-ins and blow dried my roots using the tension method. I've been wearing my in a bun as usual. It was a quick wash day. Nothing spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the lies of shrinkage! Unassisted my hair shrinks up to around chin length! Smh!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes! Once dry my hair shrinks up to neck length. Smh

      Delete