Monday, April 1, 2013

March Goals... Did I meet them?

Stay consistent with my regimenI definitely stayed consistent with my regimen. I shampooed and co-washed every week and kept up with my moisturizing and sealing

Drink 4 bottles of water daily  - I wasn't consistent with this. I drank water daily but I didn't drink my 4 bottles a day.


Exercise at least 3 days a week Yeah...that was a completely neglected this. 


Drink at least 3 glasses of carrot juice a week - I didn't have any carrot juice during March. I had an allergic reaction to something at the beginning of the month. The only thing I did different was drink the carrot juice. I might have over done it. I was drinking 2 cups a day. I'm gonna get back on it in April but only have 1 cup 3 days a week.

*All in all I sucked with my goals for March. Time to redeem myself in April.*


No comments:

Post a Comment