Thursday, April 18, 2013

TreSemme Naturals...Making it's Co-washing Comeback?

As I mentioned in an earlier post I stopped using TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner as my co-wash conditioner because my hair stopped liking it for whatever reason. I stopped using it for awhile but it found its way back into my regimen as my leave-in/detangler. I was happy to find an alternative way to use this really great conditioner. Recently, I decided to try it out again as a co-wash conditioner. The first time, I used it was a couple of weeks ago and it was just ok. I gave it another try this past Tuesday and my hair felt amazing. Very soft. I believe that what made this particular wash day different was that I didn't use the No-Poo Cowash conditioner from  Shi-Naturals before using TreSemme Naturals. Maybe these two conditioners don't play well together. All I did was rinse each section with water, applied the conditioner and let it sit while I finished my shower. I'm going to give it a few more tries before I say with certainty that it is going to be one of my co-washing staples again. But it is definitely heading in that direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment