Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mission: Grow My Bangs Out

My bangs have always been the slowest growing area of my hair and also the shortest. I am so tired of it. With them being shorter than the rest of my hair makes my hair look funny on the sides to me. Although I have seen a significant amount of growth since they were cut back in August 2011, I'm still not satisfied with them. After I finished with my year long sew-in protective style stint, my bangs were cut to right above my eye brows because that area was left out and was thin because I didn't know how to blend that area with out using heat. My new goal is to get my bangs to chin length this year. I believe that will be the longest my bangs have been at least that I can remember. Mission grow my bangs out has officially started. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment