Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hair Wishlist

Being on a hair journey, you frequent different blogs, you tube channels, and sites like KISS and Hairlista. Doing so you come across so many different products and tools that you just have to try. I have gotten that bug many times over. Here is my current wishlist. This list is subject to change, mostly add-ons, at anytime. lol

1. Secura S-192 Hair and Facial Steamer 79.99 on Amazon
I have heard nothing but great things about the benefits of steaming. So much that I want one of my own. The one that I have seen the most is the Huetiful Hair Steamer. But it costs a bit much. After seeing Jeni's review on her Just Grow Already blog, I was happy to see there was a more affordable choice out there.



2. Sprushes
These are so cute. lol I don't self relax or self color my hair. Which is what the main usage of these lovely items are. I would use them to apply my deep conditioners. Probably the turquoise one.


3. Seamless comb
EbonyCPrincess and a few other bloggers and YouTubers have reviewed seamless combs. They have been charged with helping to reduce breakage and aide in smoothing the hair. They do this because there are no seams to snag and pull the hair out. I am all for leaving as much hair on my head as possible. lol


These are my top three. What are your's?

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try seamless combs as well. My current combs are ok, but if I can save a few strands by going seamless then I'm definitely all for it. I keep hoping that Sally's will start selling a knock off version *fingers crossed* lol Other than that, I don't really want too much else...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice if Sally carried a knock off version of the seamless comb. I never thought of that. lol

      Delete
  2. You can get a dupe set of sprush on amazon. I get a dupe pack of 6 for the price of one sprush.
    Just search for silicon color application brush and you will find a lot...


    www.hairausforderung.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete