- Shampooed with Shi-Naturals Coconut Creme Shampoo.
- I wanted to add a little bit of protein to my hair so I used Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor conditioner for a few minutes
- I t-shirt dried for about 15 minutes to get a good amount of the water out of my hair.
- Deep conditioned with Shi-Naturals Olive and Almond Oil Softening conditioner from the Shi-Smooth Transition Kit. I sat under the dryer for about 20 minutes. Wish I had steamer.
- T-shirt again for about 35 minutes
- I sectioned my hair into fours applied TreSemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture conditioner and Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum and proceeded to detangle.
- Applied Shi-Naturals Kurl Pop to my edges. Put on my scarf to lay my edges down.
- Air dried with a little bit of Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion on the length of my hair.
I love my air dried results. My hair dries nice and fluffy. My roots seemed a little bit dry so I moisturized it with Shi-Naturals Shi-Smooth Transition Stretch It Creme. My new growth stays moisturized for a couple of days after using it.
Some of the wash day products. I decided to use the Olive and Almond Oil conditioner instead of the Coconut Creme.