1. I am 7 weeks into what was going to be a 18 week stretch. But as it turns out it will be a 22 week stretch. July is family reunion month for me and I don't want to texlax before then. I have never attempted to stretch that long without a sew-in before. As long I continue with my wash technique and stay consistent with my regimen it think it will be a successful stretch.
2. I recorded a video that I want to post just on the blog but that is proving challenging. If you have any tips please let me know.
3. I am still going to color my hair, well highlighting is more accurate. My appointment is set for next week.
4. I am failing at getting my 3 days of exercise in for the March goals. Just pure laziness.
5. If I had to choose something for March favorites right now the Cocoa and Rhassoul Clay Bar would be at the top of the list.
6. On the "new products to try list" is the Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream. Can't wait to give it a try! I've heard great things from my fellow Hairlista Sistas.