Friday, March 1, 2013

MARCH 2013 GOALS


I can't believe that we are officially 3 months into 2013. It's time for me to set my goals for the month. I bought Jeni's from the Just Grow Already blog's hair journal when she announced that it was available. I am really loving having a spot to put all of hair info into. For Jan and Feb, I have been writing my goals in there. I'm going to start posting my goals on here as well.

  1. Stay consistent with my regimen
  2. Drink 4 bottles of water daily
  3. Exercise at least 3 days a week
  4. Drink at least 3 glasses of carrot juice a week.
Let's see if I can keep this up for the month.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. I never thought of setting "monthly" goals for this purpose, only for finances. I guess that makes sense to have a healthy body to go with healthy finances. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Setting goals for anything is very helpful. I never thought to set monthly goals for my hair until I got the hair journal.

      Delete